- 4.50 INR
- : For Sealing of Electric, Water and Gas Meters
- Metgrip Polycarbonate Meter Secutiry Seal
- UV resistant Polycarbonate and Stainless Steel Wire
- Tamper Proof Security Seal
- State-of-the-art one piece security seal comprising of See-Through Transparent body and non-corrosive, non-magnetic Stainless Steel adjustable Sealing wire.
- Quick and easy to use: simply insert wire end through hole via equipment recess and insert the anchor into capsule, apply thumb pressure, it s fastened permanently.
- Materials show clear signs of tampering such as discolouration when the material is compromised by penetration, drilling, cutting, bending or pulling etc.
- Easy finger closure, no tools required
- Designed for single use, destructs when opened.
- Proven one piece security system
- Ergonomically user friendly
- Cannot be accidentally opened - simple cutting plier needed for removal.
- See- through transparent body gives the seal a complete visualisation of its fixing mechanism and provide clear indications of tampering.
- Highly visible unique 7 digit non-repeat alpha-numeric serial number provided on each seal
- High strength security
- Versatile product (fits almost all applications)
- Cost effective alternative with value added features.
- Seal withstand temperature upto 147 degree Celsius
- Boiling Water Proof
- Chemical Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Withstands long-term exposure to direct sunlight.
- Durable, can withstand extreme weather conditions
- Not hazardous to environment
- Material : High Strength virgin polycarbonate and non-corrosive, non-magnetic, pull resistant Stainless Steel Sealing Wire
- Electric Meters
- Water Meters
- Gas Meters
- Taxi Meters
- Oil Tankers
- Cash Box
- Standard Colours: Transparent Clear, Transparent Red, Transparent Yellow, Transparent
- Blue, Transparent Green. Other colours on request minimum order quantity applies.
- Name/Logo (Hi-rise Embossed): Minimum Quantity 100000 nos.
- Name/Logo Printing: Minimum Quantity 10000 nos.
- Serial numbering: Minimum Quantity 5000 nos.
- Barcoding: Minimum Quantity 100000 nos.
- Insert wire through hole via equipment recess
- Insert anchor into capsule
- Apply thumb pressure and its locked
SAFCON PART NO
STANDARD SEALING WIRE LENGTH mm
TO FIT INTO MINIMUM HOLE DIA
MAXIMUM PRINT AREA mm
| || |
- 2000000 Per Month
3-B, Camac Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India