Exclusive Features :
- One piece assembly
- Easy to apply by simply pushing metal hasp into plastic body.
- The HASP Lok Seal installs easily and quickly, Just pass the wire hasp through the holes of the object. Insert the hasp into the body of the seal and push it as far as it will go.
- Combination of plastic body and metal hasp provides high strength and durability.
- Available with a choice of galvanised or non-corrosive, non-magnetic stainless Steel Wire hasp of several shapes shown in this catalogue and can be supplied with customers own design hasp.
- Available in wide variety of colours both Opaque and See through colours.
- Seal body can be with sequential numbering and company name/texxt upto 10 characters.
- Can be supplied with label displaying company name along with barcode symbology.
- Can be provided specially treated area on the seal body for pen/pencil markings/signature.
- Hasp is scored for easy removal by hand
- Quick and easy to use, no tools required.
- Designed for single use, destructs when opened.
- Durable, unaffected by cold or heat.
- Material-High Tensile Strength Engineering Plastic and Stainless steel or Galvanised steel hasp of 1.20 mm. dia.
- Pairline Trolleys
- First Aid Boxes
- Hotel Left Luggage
- Electric Meters
- Fire Drums
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Zipper Bags
- Vehicle Doors
- Catv Cable Identification
- Fibre Optic Cale Identification
(High Rise Molded)
See-through Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Opaque, and other colours on request
Min. qty. 10000 Nos.
Min. Qty.100000 Nos.
Min. Qty.5000 Nos.
min. Qty.10000 Nos.
While placing an order please specify Part no. colour of the seal, Hasp Design, wire type-Stainless Steelor Galvanised steel, starting serial numbering, logo/name and ar coding
3-B, Camac Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India